WE GATHER TO GROW — TO PLANT SEEDS FOR SOMETHING TO EXPAND WITHIN US, TO GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL — TO CRACK OPEN OUR GREATEST POTENTIAL.
There is a wondrous thing that happens with face-to-face interaction. A space is created where barriers break down, hearts open and our humanness connects. Live workshops unveil that space. Intimate environments provide the connection that fosters lasting impact. Real magic occurs in the place where the unexpected arrives.
Through over a decade of deep personal soul-searching, tumult, career and life changes, I’ve uncovered a truth. When we bare a part of ourselves, others are more apt to do the same. It is within this convergence that we actually guide one another, flourish, and the most important message is conveyed: Anything is possible when we are willing to shift.
When one aspect of our lives is out of alignment, it impacts the whole. We often become adept at pushing things to the side, believing out of sight, out of mind. Here’s the reality: It’s all connected.
My work is about inspiring people to illuminate their own power to heal, transform and ignite possibility in all aspects of their lives — body, mind and soul — taking a full integrative approach.
I’ve been up and I’ve been down. I’ve experienced dramatic highs and lows — joy and sorrow, love and heartbreak, marriage and divorce, abundance and tremendous financial strain. I am a mother, a seeker, a survivor and a businesswoman. I know that getting smacked by life’s roadblocks can derail one to the point that they lose sight of the dream they once held. I design tailored workshops that outline the path reconnecting us to our best selves.
Whether young and uncertain, middle-aged and stuck, broken, passionless, or somewhere in between — change is possible if you want it badly enough to move beyond the excuses that bind you. I am motivated by creating shift within our own lives and inserting it into our relationship to self, to others, to our work and our overall well-being. Change creates trickle down, a momentum that moves the world in a more positive and productive direction.
- Reclaiming YOU – Busyness and the agendas of others can cause us to digress from our soul’s journey. Reclaim forgotten parts of yourself, find your passion and reconnect to your gifts.
- I’ve Fallen and I Can Get Up – Dust off, pick back up and keep on truckin’, no matter where you have been, no matter the circumstances — the choice is yours. Identify your first step forward.
- Know Your Power – Claim it and name it. What did you come here to do in this world? Discover how to protect your power and not relinquish it. Step into your purpose with conviction and own who you are.
- Conscious Parenting – Who’s teaching who? Know when to push and when to pull. Dive into the notion that our children have much to teach us — they can remind us of our forgotten selves. In turn, we can become the parents our inner child yearned for.
- Conscious Divorce – Uncoupling doesn’t have to be a mud fight or a bloodsucker. What price are you willing to pay to be right? Maintain your best self, your sanity, your money and your peaceful state of mind. It is
- Bringing Consciousness to Work – Knowing how you feel about something is not a construct to be left at home. Bringing our consciousness to our professional lives can ignite incredible productivity, team-building and increase the bottom line — while creating a happy environment.
- Designing a Life And A Living — Life isn’t just about paying the bills, saving for the future, living for tomorrows — compromising your desires. It’s about living full-on each day, doing what you love and making a living doing it.
- Trusting Your Intuition – When we miss or ignore the cues and red flags the Universe is sending us, the drumbeat grows louder. Recalibrate your internal alarm system and prevent unnecessary angst. Your powerful inner voice is an unfailing GPS.
THANK YOU Kristen for pouring your heart into my Mary Kay family…you showed us how to get out of our pit stops, and more importantly, believe that we can write our next chapter!
~ Erika Brunner, Sales Director, Mary Kay