I LOOK FOR GOOD — IN PEOPLE AND IN THE WORLD. I’VE SEEN ENOUGH ‘NOT GOOD’, SO I CHOOSE TO FEED MY SOUL INSTEAD.
If you’re looking for an investigative reporter whose goal is to dig up dirt, make someone cry or catch them off guard…look further. I’m not your interviewer. I’m looking for good — the good that resides in you, in me and in all of us. That’s the fertile soil from which authentic richness grows. It is ultimately what connects us — the thread of our humanity. And it is from that place I operate.
My ad hoc interviewing style is derived from a pure desire to learn, grow, expand and inspire. I see each encounter as a holy experience – a chance to move beyond my own status quo and to share that with others. I honor this intimate window into another’s private space — it’s never taken for granted.
I look to be moved and to move others. Alas, I have not conducted an interview that in some way hasn’t touched me, or left its imprint upon my life. I do the work, I prep and read the books, I embrace the process in its entirety. I care and I show up. I celebrate the voice and work of others in the space of all things best self and bring forth their beauty, their mission and their message.
I INTERVIEW YOU
- Do you have a Best Self message to share? Let’s chat.
YOU INTERVIEW ME
- Envision a collaboration to further the goodwill and elevate the vibration of humanity? Let’s do it.
I INTERVIEW OTHERS FOR YOU
- Publishers – Have authors in the spotlight? Let me make them shine.
- Agents – Got talent that needs some fresh exposure? I’ll get them ready for their close-up.
- Media – Need an extra hand covering a personality or someone in the news? I’ll deliver the ‘good’.
Kristen is a force in the world helping to spread the word of spirit and consciousness wherever possible, whether through her wonderful magazine Best Self or as one of our interviewers for the Hay House World Summit.
~ Reid Tracy, CEO of Hay House Publishing